Questions or Problems Updating? Ask Here!!

If you have any questions about updating or problems using the updater, please post here!!

Comments

• When I click on the windows to do the update it goes to page not available I updated Java.
    This is the update for the H&S tunner for 6.7 ford with new comuter flash
  • Download the updater for your operating system here: https://dieseltunerpros.com/discussion/3/download-the-h-s-updater-here#latest. Try again.
  • Hello I have a 2012 gmc duramax and i'm trying to update my card but every time I click on the link to up date my xrt pro for windows it says site is forbidden. I have tried on a couple of computers with the same result.

Thanks in advance, Neel
  • Clicking on the link above my comment worked but going to that same page from google didn't.
  • im trying to update my black maxx and the link provided for the update for windows says its forbidden....my truck is dead in the water at the moment i need help asap please
  • keeps saying cant connect to updater sever
  • Just updated a street tuner and tried to input the emissions unlock code on a mini Maxx.
    The truck in question is a 2007.5 6.7 Cummins.
    I cannot unlock the emissions. Please advise.
  • I am trying to update a h&s mini maxx but getting a sd card error at about 51%. What I am doing wrong ?
  • I bought a new mini maxx and hooked it up and it worked great, got on here put my card in and ran the updater for mac and saw it had an "available" update, not surprised manufacture date was 2012. Anyhow, did the update for the 6.4 stroker and now when i put the same card back in the tuner i get an--- error 0 unable to open file F008.txt what could be wrong??
  • I bought a new mini maxx and hooked it up and it worked great, got on here put my card in and ran the updater for mac and saw it had an "available" update, not surprised manufacture date was 2012. Anyhow, did the update for the 6.4 stroker and now when i put the same card back in the tuner i get an--- error 0 unable to open file F008.txt what could be wrong??
    went ahead and did a reformat on disk, ERASED, and re updated this time it said error 0 unable to open atTune.MM ??????????????
  • If you have any questions about updating or problems using the updater, please post here!!
    Hi. I have a 2011 6.7 with sinister egr cooler delete and dpf removed, H and S XRT pro tuner. Everything works as it should except my factory ford remote start doesn't work and hasn't since the truck has been deleted and tuned. Please help?
  • The updater did download today. I dont have the minimax yet, its on its way. I plan on using the MCC software which requires
    6.8.32 or newer. does this offer the updates. Do you have MCC unlock code.
    Regards
  • Hi just got a mini maxx for a 6.4.. trying to load download. I get tree step in and I get a unrecognized part number SPRA010.MM comes up any help please
  • I am having a similar problem with a 2011 6.7 powerstroke mini maxx , card is up to date and I get unrecognized part number bu2odbj.mm. Can anyone shed some light on the problem or is this tuner done.
  • The updater did download today. I dont have the minimax yet, its on its way. I plan on using the MCC software which requires
    6.8.32 or newer. does this offer the updates. Do you have MCC unlock code.
    Regards
    Yes it does. The MCC unlock code would require a search on the internet for one. Many places sell them so look around for the best price.
  • I am having a similar problem with a 2011 6.7 powerstroke mini maxx , card is up to date and I get unrecognized part number bu2odbj.mm. Can anyone shed some light on the problem or is this tuner done.
    Steve the updater will support all 2011 6.7 Power Strokes. Did you by this tuner new or from someone else used? If it is an original H&S tuner it requires a software unlock code. The hacked units being sold now are already unlocked.

MINI MAX
    RACE = #109003*
    STREET = 109007 **
    STREET USA = 209007 ***
    STREET INTERNATIONAL = 309017 ****

* NOT compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. This device requires additional unlock
    For 2011-2012 Power Strokes (all tuning)
    and 2011-2013 LML DPF REMOVED tuning.

• Looking at buying a xrt pro for my 2007.5 ram 6.7 and would like to know if i can delete and /or turn off my erg with no code? Will it also work with egr cooler delete? I do also have dpf delete and dont want to run with any code
  • Yes, the XRT Pro will allow you to do all of that.
    Steve the updater will support all 2011 6.7 Power Strokes. Did you by this tuner new or from someone else used? If it is an original H&S tuner it requires a software unlock code. The hacked units being sold now are already unlocked.

MINI MAX
    RACE = #109003*
    STREET = 109007 **
    STREET USA = 209007 ***
    STREET INTERNATIONAL = 309017 ****

* NOT compatible with the 2013-2014 Power Stroke. This device requires additional unlock
    For 2011-2012 Power Strokes (all tuning)
    and 2011-2013 LML DPF REMOVED tuning.

This tuner was in the truck already. Long story short the PCM had to be updated so the tuner was removed then the PCM was reprogrammed and now the H&s tuner won't reprogram. How do you instal the software unlock code, is it similar to how you vin unlock the tuner? Thanks
  • Maybe the updater is not as up to date as I thought. See this post about a manual fix: https://dieseltunerpros.com/discussion/67/new-mini-maxx-install-on-2012-ps-giving-error-cc20anj-mm/p1

BU20DBJ.MM so in the instructions in the link above fond the closest which would hopefully be BU20DBI.MM then copy it and rename it BU20DBJ. Try loading and please let me now if it works. Thx.
  • I heard after installing a mini on a 2015 F350 exhaust brake became inop. Indicator light will only flash 4 times, have you heard of this before? Thanks
  • The last year for any H&S tuner on a Ford product is 2014.
  • Maybe the updater is not as up to date as I thought. See this post about a manual fix: https://dieseltunerpros.com/discussion/67/new-mini-maxx-install-on-2012-ps-giving-error-cc20anj-mm/p1

BU20DBJ.MM so in the instructions in the link above fond the closest which would hopefully be BU20DBI.MM then copy it and rename it BU20DBJ. Try loading and please let me now if it works. Thx.
    I checked the 67ford folder and could not find my error code there in the list, the closest was bu20dbh.mm. Do you thinking buying a new card would fix this problem, who do I speak to about this ? Thanks for your help
  • Okay so go to the 6.7 folder and copy the BU20DBH.MM and rename it BU20DBJ.MM. Now you will see both files BU20DBH.MM & BU20DBJ.MM. The reason it is not loading is because that one file is missing. Save that and put the SD card back in the tuner and load the truck.

No, buying a new card will not help IF you already used the updater, updated the card, and you are 100% positive the update completed successfully.
  • Okay so go to the 6.7 folder and copy the BU20DBH.MM and rename it BU20DBJ.MM. Now you will see both files BU20DBH.MM & BU20DBJ.MM. The reason it is not loading is because that one file is missing. Save that and put the SD card back in the tuner and load the truck.

No, buying a new card will not help IF you already used the updater, updated the card, and you are 100% positive the update completed successfully.
    I can't thank you enough for your help. I made a copy of the file BU20DBH.MM, pasted it on the sd card and re named it the error code. I re updated the firmware and went to download the tune. The truck is now tuned and running good.
  • Excellent!! Glad you got it done.
  • greetings have a problem trying to update my XRT pro. use your H & S update but always ending possessed and I checked it indicates that it has the same amount of updates.
  • The first question is do you have a 2GB SD card? If so, you will need to put the SD card in a card reader and connect to your computer. Open the updater and be sure to select just your truck & year to update. You must do this if you have a 2GB card. A 2GB is too small to update all trucks. Once the update is complete put the SD card back in the XRT Pro and do a firmware update, then load the truck.

Remember that every time you use the updater it will show you the updates required for all files (all trucks) that need updating. Maybe that's what your seeing. For instance if you only select your truck to update it will do only that. If you went back in and tried it again it will show you the updates needed for the other trucks you DID NOT select to update. Make sense?
  • Could solve direct install the SD 4g to pc and perform all updates exept one. Always tells me that a 6.7 Powerstroke file must be updated. The previous post rewrite the file I was well useful.
  • If you used the 2GB card and successfully updated it for your truck and then installed it in the tuner and did the firmware update then yes you can now use a 4GB card. Get a blank 4GB SD card and select use blank card then load all trucks on it. The 4Gb SD card will now have all trucks on it and be at the latest update.