NOT COMPATIBLE

I HAVE PURCHASED THE TYRANT TUNING PACKAGE AND THEY HAVE SENT TWO INSTALLS , NOW AFTER CLEARING MY CUSTOMS FOLDER AND INSTALLING THE NEW TUNES IN THE FOLDER I PUT BACK INTO THE MINIMAXX AND WENT TO IMPORT AND DOWNLOAD TO TRUCK, TRANSMISSION TUNE , YES , THEN IT ASK FOR ENGINE FIRST SO I GO TO LOAD THE TD-ENG.MCC FILE AND IT LOADS 100% THEN SAYS NOT COMPAITABILE WITH MY TRUCK , THEY SENT ANOTHER TUNE TRIED IT SAME THING . NOW I DID LOAD MY OLD ENGINE .MCC FILE ON IT AND WHEN I GOT TO TRANSMISSION IT ACCEPTED THE TUNE FROM THEM ON TRANSMISSIONS . SO WHAT COULD POSSIBLY BE GOING ON THAT IT SAYS FILE NOT COMPATIBLE , ONLY OFFERS TO REST TO MAIN MENU........ NOW ON SETTINGS AMD THE INFO PAGE IT SAY TUNNING VERSION TD-ENG.MCC BUT I NEVER FULLY INSTALLED IT. SO IS IT

Comments

• Sorry says INCORRECT CALIBERATION CUSTOM TUNE NOT COMPATIBKE WITH VEHICLE
  • edited November 2017
    I am not an expert on MCC by any means but let me ask this...... Did Tyrant ask you for the MCC engine strategy files (also known as the base file) before writing the new tune? You should have sent them the base engine and trans file.

Check this manual starting on page 9 https://dieseltunerpros.com/downloads/hs/mcc.pdf. Let me know if you sent them that information. As I understand it those files you send them are incorporated into their file they send back so it will load correctly.
  • NO I DIDNT THANKS SO MUCH NOW IF I SENT THEM THE 13MCC TUNE THEY SHOULD BUILD OFF IT CORRECT ?SORRY FOR CAPS EASIER FOR ME TO READ LOL
  • MY TUNES SHOW TV AS CUSTOM DOES THAT MATTER
  • I would think if there was an error while loading their must be some issue with their tune or it wouldn't say it was incompatible? I have heard from other tuners that you must get the base file to them and then they build off that. It's also called strategies. That's what H&S said in the manual. You download your engine (and trans) file then send it off. They work their magic and send you the file back. Y0u then load the new file to the truck.

Look at the manual in the link above starting on page 9 and it shows you step by step. You could also call Tyrant and ask them. Seems to me they have to have the strategy files to build your tune and then once done send the new modified custom tune to you to load.